Androids are a popular choice of phone for most folks nowadays. Unfortunately, despite the fact that it’s a good choice, there are a lot of people who don’t know how to make the best of your device. That’s why we want to show you some of the things you need to do, to make the best use of your Android smart phone. We’ll show you…
- Customize your smart phone so that is has a much more personalized touch, instead of just the default settings.
- Make use of the Google connections on your phone, since that’s what Android is all about. There are apps like Calendar, Gmail, Google’s voice assistant and more.
- You need to know exactly what you’re sharing. Simply go to your Settings > Application Manager and find/select an app, read their list of permissions and an explanation of what they mean.
- Opt to change the apps that handle various functions automatically and make them work for you. You don’t have to use the stick with the default functions that your Android smart phone provides.
- Keep a check on the amount of data you use with the built-in data tracker on the phone. You’ll be able to keep tabs on it by customize your phone’s “Data usage” feature.
- If you’ve got apps that aren’t of any use to you, get rid of them. If you can’t uninstall them, then disable them. Just go to your phone’s Application Manager and select the app you want; hit the “Disable” option under the app as well.
If you are looking to repair your smart phone in Ottawa or unlock your phone then give us a call as we are Ottawa’s preferred cell phone repair shop with a complete inventory of cell phone parts and accessories to get your wireless phone fixed asap and have you back talking, texting, and using your phone in no time.