If you’ve got a cellphone that’s had a few knocks over the period of time you’ve had it, then you’re probably going to realize that there are a number of problems happening with it here or there. One of those problems may include stuck buttons on your phone, These can be pretty inconvenient, as they prevent you from conducting certain functions like selecting items, inputting information and more.
You might want to try to fix it so that you can get it to work for your phone again. All you’ll need are cotton swabs, a canned air duster and isopropyl alcohol. We can show you some of the quick ways you can repair those stuck buttons. Just read below…
- Turn your phone off and remove the battery, just to be sure. Now, dip your cotton swab into some isopropyl alcohol. Make sure to shake off any excess alcohol, so that the cotton swab isn’t dripping wet.
- Now, use that cotton bud to clean the sides of the stuck button on any side of it that sticks out. Try to get down into every crevice and corner of that button that you can. You can even try turning your phone upside-down so that no alcohol will seep into it.
- Click your button a few times to free up any accumulated dirt or grime.
- Ensure that you clean the part of the phone that the button protrudes from. If you press down on it a little, you’ll be able to clean the gap better.
- Get out your canned air and position the nozzle parallel to the tuck button. Now give it several sprays to get any dirt or debris out of the gap that the button is in.
- You may have to repeat these steps a number of times, but your button should generally be cleaner, click more freely and function better than it did before.
If you are looking to repair your smart phone in Ottawa or unlock your phone then give us a call as we are Ottawa’s preferred cell phone repair shop with a complete inventory of cell phone parts and accessories to get your wireless phone fixed asap and have you back talking, texting, and using your phone in no time.