Cell Phone Battery Replacement
We all pretty much live on our phones nowadays and if your battery is dying fast or not holding a charge then there is a good chance that your cell phone battery needs to be replaced. The lifespan of a cell phone battery varies greatly depending upon the particular make/model of the phone as well as the amount of usage and charging habits.
Replacement batteries for cell phones are inexpensive when compared to replacing your whole phone and we can diagnose your cell phone battery quickly to let you know if you need a replacement or if your phone’s battery is fine and something else is going on with your phone.
Problems typically consists of:
- Your battery not holding a charge
- Your battery quickly dying
- Incorrect batter percent compared to what is displayed
- Your battery lasts only a few hours
- Bulge in your battery
- Overheating of your phone’s battery
Not finding what you’re looking for? Click here to contact us.