Keeping your smartphone safe is a priority. They aren’t cheap…well, most of them aren’t. They hold a lot of personal information and business information on them too. You don’t want to lose all that stuff, do you? That’s why you need to ensure that you do things like this, so that you can keep your smartphone safe.
- Ensure that you keep it protected by investing in apps and services that can help to protect your phone from viruses and other digital threats or can lock, locate or even wipe your device if it has been lost or stolen.
- Lock your phone with a password, pin or a pattern.
- Only download apps from app stores that are trusted as being legitimate.
- Always back up your data so that you can protect it or retrieve it in case you run into problems.
- Update your apps and your operating system, so you can have better security and better features.
- When you’re finished paying for something on site, log out of the sites. Also, don’t ever store your usernames and passwords on your phone and try not to engage in transactions when you’re using public Wi-Fi.
- Take your Bluetooth and your Wi-Fi off if you’re not using it. Thieves can connect to your device via them.
- Don’t give your personal information out to unconfirmed sources.
Keep your phone safe with these great tips.
We’re here to cater to your mobile needs. If you want to repair or unlock your smart phone, don’t forget us! Give us a call, as we are Ottawa’s preferred cell phone repair shop, with a complete inventory of cell phone parts and accessories to get your wireless phone fixed ASAP. We’ll have you back talking, texting, and using your phone in no time!