If you’re the owner of a mobile phone and you think your keypad may be experiencing problems, then you may be quite glad to read this blog post. We’re going to show you some of the symptoms that you should look for in order to correctly identify your mobile phone keypad faults.
- You may be unable to type any letters or numbers.
- You may be able to type some letters or numbers, but not all of them.
- You may find that you are typing a number or letter, but you are seeing a different one showing up.
- You may find that there may be letters or numbers popping up on your screen, without you having actually pressed the keypad at all.
- You may find that your letters or numbers can get stuck and cause the number to be repeated multiple times on the screen.
What are some of the things you need to do in order to ensure that your mobile phone is actually experiencing problems with your keypad? We’ll show you…
- First, you need to check out your mobile phone’s housing or fascia, to see if there is any damage. If it is, it’s probably causing the keypad problems. You should have it replaced and then see if the problem is solved.
- You should also see if the mobile keypad itself has sustained visible damage to it. You may need to replace the keypad in order to resolve the issues you’ve been happening.
If you are looking to repair your smart phone in Ottawa or unlock your phone then give us a call as we are Ottawa’s preferred cell phone repair shop with a complete inventory of cell phone parts and accessories to get your wireless phone fixed asap and have you back talking, texting, and using your phone in no time.